Friday, September 30, 2011

Coffee - inspirational day opener......

Hi friends,
your response to my first post & comments from my friends have inspired me a lot....most of my friends have even used my previous post during their interview....I was so happy when i heard it from those people & it has motivated me to continue my post......


ok friends,before starting my post; i would like to invite you for the day of celebration - COFFEE DAY wishes to all.....


yes, today is the day of the queen of beverages(coffee day)....everyone of us will start our day to day life with coffee...


I wonder the origin of coffee & the history of such coffee is so interesting & tasty ...it has been originated from Ethiopia in the mid of 17th century..The word Coffee is originated from Arabia(qahwa).


Story of coffee origin:
When the goat herd was moving with his flock of sheep in the desert,he found out that his tired goats when chewing a berry fruit,they were so energetic.Then on one day he too chewed the same berry,but found it to be so bitter.To avoid such bitterness, he has soaked those berries in water & tried it.but it was also bitter.Then in frustation he has thrown those berries into the fire.After some time,out of those fried berries,a seed has accidently fallen into the water.......He then sipped that water & found it to be so tasty!!...Hence the inspirational beverage has got its birth.......


From that day on,it has got friendship with sun & moon.....Sooner it has reached all walks of life......


Hope you guys like my post....
Happy reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment